Saturday, June 19, 2010

Limit & Zero Price

"Zero Price"
A day after a day, An item havent sold
And it didn't get the feel it wants....
The feel that it want...
What is It?
Zero prices?
or just a lonely item stay at the clean stock stand ?
I wish They will unlock the puzzle .
but no one will help Zero price to find it's own buyer...
So how can the one will unlock zero price's puzzle?

My Power starting to turn into limit .

As I know:

I remember , My teacher told us :"Everything is limit"
Sun wont last forever
Earth's resource too
Singer's voice too
Youth too
Life too

I cant help all of them,But I will help my closest one
I learn a word " Appreciated"
I just want to Appreciated that I have,
I will do all my best
but doesn't seem help
Will the shark will Appreciated me as their meal ?

Appreciate it
I left no speechless

Even I have limit to help the Shark
It wont give it a full meal with my body size
My power are limit to help the hungry one





Irwin
Is seem a bit lost today





No comments:

Post a Comment